Surgical Errors – Medical Malpractice – Attorney Rand Spear Helps Patients Injured in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Surgeons and their teams are always expected to perform at their best in the operating room. However, there are some who make mistakes due to poor judgment or failure to make the right preparations prior to a procedure, putting patients in harm’s way. When a patient sustains an injury while in the operating room, it can be life altering. This type of medical crisis can be hard to recover from if a patient survives their injury, potentially requiring long-term care.
Rand Spear has a network of seasoned medical malpractice attorneys based in Philadelphia who work hard to protect the legal rights of individuals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey that have been seriously injured due to a surgical error. You need a lawyer on your side that is dedicated to delivering consistent results and willing to exhaust all available resources to ensure that you receive the fairest amount of compensation possible for your case.
What Types of Surgical Error Cases Can Rand Spear Help Me With?
Surgical errors may occur in a range of forms including:
- Surgical delays
- Surgery performed under unsanitary conditions
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgery performed when it is not really needed, or on the wrong area of the body
- Surgical instruments being left in the body after a procedure
OUR PROMISE – NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN!
These and other types of surgical errors may be caused by issues such as:
- Inadequate training of a surgeon or assisting medical staff
- Fatigued medical personnel who have worked long hours on the job without an adequate break
- Inattention by surgeons or other medical professionals while in the operating room
- Inadequate communication between professionals on the surgical team
- Surgeons attempting to rush to finish a procedure and making careless mistakes
Medical malpractice attorney Rand Spear can accept patients who have been injured by a surgical error regardless of the circumstances under which the error occurred. It is important to contact a qualified attorney for these matters as quickly as possible so that necessary evidence is preserved and an investigation is carried out immediately.
If you have suffered a serious injury caused by having a surgical procedure done, and you believe it was caused by medical malpractice, contact Rand Spear today for a free consultation about your legal options.