The law has always appealed to me. Constructing a set of rules that a society lives by has always been an interest of mine. Therefore, once I finished college, law school seemed like it was the next logical step for me. After graduating law school, I did not have my heart set on any one type of law. Sometimes, you just happen to fall into something and luckily enjoy it so you never leave. That is what happened to me. Over the years, I have really developed a love for what I do with personal injury law and making sure the little guy has a voice against the insurance companies, who seem to think they can rule the world. As time has gone by and I have learned how the system works, I have found that everyday people like us need as much help as they can get against the giant, corporate insurance companies. Making sure those who are injured are rightfully compensated and making sure the insurance companies, who collect millions and millions in annual premiums, are properly paying claims is something that I work very hard towards accomplishing.
- William Tennent High School
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Management Information Systems
- Duquesne University, J.D.
- Admitted to practice in PA-1998
- Federal courts licensed to practice in: Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Favorite Quote: “Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine”. – Alan Turing