Mr. Scholer is an accomplished trial attorney with more than thirteen years of experience inside and outside the courtroom. He worked full time for the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania as a Court Crier while also attending the Widener University School of Law evening division. Upon graduation, he began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia under then D.A. Lynne Abraham, where he tried hundreds of cases and presented thousands of preliminary hearings. Since leaving the District Attorney’s office, he has focused his practice in the area of plaintiff’s litigation. He has served as lead counsel in both jury and bench trials, obtaining numerous, successful plaintiffs’ verdicts in multiple jurisdictions. Born and raised in Northeast Philadelphia, Mr. Scholer currently resides in Bucks County, PA with his wife, three children and his mother-in-law.
- Archbishop Ryan High School
- LaSalle University, BS Business Administration, Marketing
- Widener University School of Law, JD
- Licensed to Practice: NJ 2003, PA 2004.
- Federal courts licensed to practice in: Eastern District of Pennsylvania, District of New Jersey
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Anthony J. DeFino