Philadelphia Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys: Serving Injured Victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
When you or a loved one has been involved in a serious motor vehicle accident there are a number of challenges you will likely face. Physical pain from being injured, financial stress from the costs of unforeseen damages, and emotional stress from trying to recover from having your life turned upside down in an instant. If your accident was caused by the wrongful actions of another person, you will also have many questions that you need answers to immediately. These include questions about what steps can be taken to make sure those responsible for your damages compensate you for what you have been forced to endure.
Philadelphia motor vehicle accident attorney Rand Spear can help get you the right answers to all of your most pressing questions when facing the tough predicament of dealing with the aftermath of a Philadelphia traffic accident. The personal injury attorney helps injured accident victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey obtain verdicts and settlements in their favor.
Did you know?
- According to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention someone is killed in the United States by a crash involving an alcohol impaired driver every 51 minutes.
- Over an estimated 120,000 reportable traffic crashes occur in Pennsylvania each year
- An estimated 80,000 people are injured in Pennsylvania motor vehicle accidents annually
- In New Jersey, the number of pedestrians killed by vehicles spiked in 2014
- Of the reported car accident deaths in New Jersey driver inattention, alcohol, and speed are among the top five causes
Why You Need a Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Who is Highly Knowledgeable About Car Accident Casework
Because so many traffic accidents occur as a result of human error or vehicle defects, and those responsible typically do not readily admit to their wrongdoing, related personal injury claims are among the most challenging to handle. It is not typical for those who attempt to deal with these matters on their own to receive the fairest compensation possible in their case. It is important to have the right legal advocate on your side to deal with these types of claims so that the most just results can be obtained.
Attorney Rand Spear has extensive experience getting victims the maximum compensation possible for their motor vehicle accident claims, specializing in cases that involve:
Known as “The Accident Attorney,” Rand Spear has more than 30 years of experience practicing law, and can help you with your case. If you or a loved one has been injured in a serious motor vehicle crash in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, contact Attorney Rand Spear today for a free case evaluation.