Jeremy Weitz is a trial lawyer and partner with the firm admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Weitz has generated millions of dollars in jury verdicts, arbitration awards and settlements for his clients since he joined the firm in 2009. His success stories are regularly published in “Verdict Search,” “Top Verdicts,” “The Legal Intelligencer” and “The New Jersey Law Journal”. He is an advocate member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a prestigious national organization open only to the top trial lawyers in America. Mr. Weitz is also an active member within the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Mr. Weitz was born in Philadelphia and continues to reside in the City with his wife and daughter. He completed his undergraduate degree at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania. Mr. Weitz obtained both his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from Villanova University.
- George Washington High School
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Business Management, Minor in Business Law
- Villanova University School of Business, M.B.A.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Reimel Competition (Moot Court), Sports and Entertainment Law Society, Villanova Federal Tax Clinic
- Admitted to practice in PA-2009, NJ-2009
- Federal courts licensed to practice in: Eastern District of Pennsylvania, District of New Jersey
- Legal Associations: American Board of Trial Advocates (Advocate Rank), New Jersey Association of Justice
- Special past work: Judicial Intern for Hon. Jane Cutler Greenspan