Jeremy Weitz is a trial lawyer and partner with the firm admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Weitz has generated millions of dollars in jury verdicts, arbitration awards and settlements for his clients since he joined the firm in 2009. His success stories are regularly published in “Verdict Search,” “Top Verdicts,” “The Legal Intelligencer” and “The New Jersey Law Journal”. He is an advocate member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a prestigious national organization open only to the top trial lawyers in America. Mr. Weitz is certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey (only 2% of New Jersey practicing attorneys) and has obtained Board Certification in Civil Trial through the National Board of Trial Advocacy (less than 4% of attorneys nationwide). Mr. Weitz is a Super Lawyers Rising Star in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, has been selected as a “Top Attorney” by South Jersey Magazine and has earned honors as a Top 40 under 40 from the National Trial Lawyers. Mr. Weitz is also an active member within the New Jersey Association for Justice.Mr. Weitz was born in Philadelphia and presently resides in Cherry Hill, New Jersey with his wife and daughter. He completed his undergraduate degree at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania. Mr. Weitz obtained both his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from Villanova University.
- George Washington High School
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Business Management, Minor in Business Law
- Villanova University School of Business, M.B.A.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Reimel Competition (Moot Court), Sports and Entertainment Law Society, Villanova Federal Tax Clinic
- Admitted to practice in PA-2009, NJ-2009
- Federal courts licensed to practice in: Eastern District of Pennsylvania, District of New Jersey
- Legal Associations: American Board of Trial Advocates (Advocate Rank), National Board of Trial Advocacy, New Jersey Association of Justice
- Special past work: Judicial Intern for Hon. Jane Cutler Greenspan
Required Disclaimer: With the exception of New Jersey Supreme Court Civil Trial Certification, no aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the individual board/association websites for a detailed overview and descriptions of the selection methodology and qualifications.
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Advocate (NBTA)
Advocate member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Member of the American College of Board Certified Attorneys (ACBCA)
Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)