Before Mr. Greenfield became a lawyer his interests were in the computer and electronics fields. He worked with computer magazines internationally on a service that predated the world wide web. Upon graduating college, Mr. Greenfield’s interests of being a lawyer took control. Since he was a competitive debater in high school, he knew he wanted not just to represent the injured and people in need, but he wanted to be a trial lawyer, the kind of lawyer that goes to court and pushes the other side to pay the most money to his clients.
But Mr. Greenfield did not lose his computer and electronics interests. Instead, he incorporated technology and organization into a better way to practice law. He used his understanding of technology to advance his client’s cases and insure they get the best representation possible. After all, the better representation Mr. Greenfield can provide, the more money his clients will receive.
As a lawyer, Mr. Greenfield has tried hundreds of cases to verdict. But just as noteworthy, he has started an equal number of trials only to force the other side to settle before the verdict came down. Trial is not always the answer, but preparation for trial will often get the settlement the client needs before the case goes to trial.
For the law firm, Mr. Greenfield now acts as a trial attorney, lawyer, and managing partner. He cares about his clients and strives to get the most compensation for their injuries the law will allow. Mr. Greenfield will work hard long hours on behalf of his clients for that purpose.
- Miami Palmetto Senior High School
- Tufts University, B.S. Political Science and Computer Science
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- Clinical Programs with the City of Philadelphia Solicitors office (Code Enforcement) and Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
- Admitted to practice in PA-1991, NJ-1991
- Federal courts licensed to practice in: Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania, District of New Jersey, Third Circuit Court of Appeals