Fioravante Bucci is a trial attorney with the firm. He is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey. He is also a member of the bar of the District of New Jersey and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Fioravante grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia and obtained a bachelor of arts at Temple University. He then went on to graduate from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. After passing the bar, Fioravante began work as an Associate at a New Jersey law firm and owned his own practice before coming to our firm. Outside the office, he enjoys playing pool, working on cars and spending time with friends and family.
- Bishop McDevitt High School
- Temple University, B.A. History with Minor in Italian
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Admitted to practice in PA – 2013, NJ – 2013
- Licensed to practice in the following federal courts: District of New Jersey, Eastern District of Pennsylvania