Ms. Pergolizzi manages Major Jury trials in Bucks, Delaware, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lehigh, Bradley, Jefferson, Lackawanna, North Hampton, and York County. She is a good standing Bar Member to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Before venturing to Philadelphia, Ms. Pergolizzi attended Georgetown University in Washington, DC and graduated with extraordinary mention by the Seconds Society of Stewards in 2013.
In 2016, Ms. Pergolizzi earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Based on outstanding academic achievement, Ms. Pergolizzi was honored as a Conwell Scholar and received an academic achievement scholarship for all three years at Temple Law. Ms. Pergolizzi was honored as an Honorable Nicholas A. Cipriani Scholar, Joey Pozzuolo International Studies Scholar, and as a Global Scholar. Upon graduation, Ms. Pergolizzi was acknowledged and honored as a Fellow to Temple Law’s Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society because of her dedicated efforts toward pro bono activities.
In her spare time, Ms. Pergolizzi is very active in philanthropic activities and associations within the greater Philadelphia Area. As an active member of the Junior League of Philadelphia, Ms. Pergolizzi volunteers weekly supporting non-profit organizations such as MANNA and Philabundance to support efforts in managing food insecurity in Philadelphia.
Additionally, Ms. Pergolizzi is the CEO and founder of Project Anti-Bully™, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization located in twenty-seven countries that raises awareness of the prevalence of bullying globally through community-based published research and implemented intervention programs.
- Driving Under the Influence of Opiods – Pain Practice, 2017.
- Fibromyalgia and Bullying: A Systematic Review of Literature; The Georgetown Undergraduate Journal of Health Sciences, 2013.
- Bullying in Middle Schools: Results From a Four School Survey; Journal of Violence, 2010.
- Bullying in Middle School: Results From a 2008 Survey: International Journal of Adolescence Medical Health, 2011.
- Two-Year Survey of Bullying in American Middle Schools; Journal of Medicine, 2009.