Mr. Kuhn has been in the legal field since 2007 after his graduation from the University of Vermont. Before enrolling at Widener University School of Law in the Fall of 2010, Mr. Kuhn was a foreclosure and bankruptcy paralegal working for banks and mortgage companies until joining Spear, Greenfield, Richman & Weitz, PC as a litigation paralegal in 2012. He continued to work at Spear, Greenfield, Richman & Weitz, PC while attending night classes at Widener for his J.D. Mr. Kuhn graduated from Widener with his J.D. in May 2014 and successfully passed the July 2014 New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bar Examinations. Immediately after sitting for the bar examinations, Mr. Kuhn accepted a position with a defense firm before returning as an attorney with Spear, Greenfield, Richman & Weitz, PC in December 2014. Mr. Kuhn’s extensive and diverse legal background has given him a unique perspective when representing his clients. His experience working for corporate entities allows him to anticipate the tactics being used by the insurance companies in fighting claims. By knowing the strategy of the insurance companies, Mr. Kuhn is able to maximize the compensation he receives for his clients. Mr. Kuhn understands that a person who is the victim of an accident should not be alone when seeking the compensation they deserve.
- Paul VI High School
- University of Vermont, B.A. English and Psychology
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Clinical Programs with the City of Philadelphia Solicitors office (Code Enforcement) and Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
- Admitted to practice in PA-2014, NJ-2015
- Federal courts licensed to practice in: Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Legal Associations: Philadelphia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division