Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer – We handle all types of automobile injury cases.
Our Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers are serving Injured People in Philly and New Jersey
A car accident will leave you with serious concerns about the future. You don’t have to let an auto injury go by without a fight. Rand Spear, the Accident Lawyer, and the lawyers at the offices of Spear, Greenfield, Richman & Weitz, PC, can get you the medical care you need and the financial compensation you deserve. As auto accident attorneys of Philadelphia, we protect car accident victims throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
If you have been injured in an automobile wreck, it is wise not to speak to insurance adjusters right away. The insurance companies are not there to protect you. Instead, they will try to settle claims as cheaply as possible. If they get to you before your injuries have developed or before your treatment has been completed, they will surely undervalue your claim. I, along with my team of attorneys, am here to protect you, and we can help you with all your concerns going forward. Taking on the insurance companies of insured people that cause injury to our clients, we handle a variety of cases including wrongful death and dram-shop cases (cases against a bar or person improperly serving drunk driver alcohol who then causes an accident).
Many people who have been injured in a car accident do not realize the full potential of funds and benefits to which they are entitled. You can have attorneys by your side, who will guide you throughout the process, and make sure you get the full compensation you deserve. Some types of compensation that the law requires your insurance company to pay include:
- Medical coverage to compensate the medical professionals treating your injuries.
- Property damage coverage to repair your vehicle or pay you its value if totaled.
- Lost wage coverage to pay you for time missed from work.
- Compensation that is not paid by insurance that covers you or the car you are in (or if you have no insurance coverage at all) we will obtain from the insurance company insuring the person at fault in the accident.
From that insurance company we can obtain the following kinds of benefits:
- Economic benefits such as past or future lost wages, unpaid medical bills, unpaid property damage or losses to a vehicle.
- Non-economic benefits such as pain and suffering, loss of life’s pleasures and the embarrassment and humiliation such injuries may cause.
- ACP or assigned claims plans.
- Permanent disability.
- Economic damages.
You owe it to yourself and your family to find out all the information you can about possible financial benefits. I, along with my team of experienced lawyers, work with a variety of experts, including economic, medical, and vocational experts who can help you understand the full impact of your injury.
We work with experts in a variety of fields so we can understand the full impact of your injury on your health, finances, and life. Talking to vocational, medical, and economic experts, our attorneys can help you maximize your claim.
One Call – Does it All!
If you are unsure what of doing after your car accident, give us five minutes of your time, and we will help you understand your options. Handling all cases on a contingency basis, you will not pay any fees until we get you the settlement you deserve. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. One of our dedicated auto accident lawyers will be here to speak with you about your claim.
Se Habla Espanol – Free Initial Consultations – Talk to our Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer Anytime