Kyle D. Reich is a native of Bucks County, Pennsylvania where he grew up on a horse farm. Being the injured victim himself in the past, he always wanted to be a lawyer, representing individuals who have suffered physically and financially. Mr. Reich now focuses his practice on personal injury cases, passionately defending his client’s right to recovery.
- Council Rock North High School
- Temple University Bachelor of Business Administration (2011)
- Widener University Delaware School of Law Juris Doctorate (2014)
- Intensive Trial Advocacy Program Graduate Civil Division
- Admitted to practice in NJ 2015, PA Pending
- Legal Associations: New Jersey Bar Association
- Federal Courts Licensed to Practice: U.S. District Court, New Jersey-Pending